Top Staff Articles
- (518) 397-6845
- Change your myBCIT password (Faculty & Staff)
- How to log in at BCIT (Staff)
- Marqui topics and resources
Newest Staff Articles
- How to log in at BCIT (Students)
- Software licensing for BCIT students
- Wireless at BCIT
Other Help and How Tos
About the ITS Knowledge Base
The ITS Knowledge Base is where BCIT IT Services keeps help and how-to documentation for our supported technologies.
Do you have documentation for a technical process, problem, or application that would be a good fit for this tool? We'd love to (651) 306-9216!
About the Technology Service Desk
The (574) 832-2882 is a collaboration of several support teams within BCIT. Our goal is to make it easier to access the technology support resources you need through a single phone number, email, and web site.
To access further support, there are several options:
- Log into the 4505744568TSD Self Service Portal to submit a request for assistance through online forms
- Call 604-412-7444 (option #1 for general IT help, option #2 for D2L support, option #3 for audio-visual support)
- Send an email to email@example.com, making sure to include your BCIT ID (A0...) in your request
Hours of operation vary throughout the year and between support teams.